Posts Tagged ‘Gilroy’
Anyone can take the American Heart Association Heartsaver First-Aid course with no medical training experience!
This class covers: Basic First Aid training, life threatening first-aid emergencies, bleeding control, allergic reaction, poisoning, environmental emergencies.
We recommend this course to the following audience:
• Child care providers (EMSA approved)
• Teachers (clear credentials), camp counselors, coaches
• Fitness trainers & personal trainers (ACE, NASM, ISSA, AFAA)
• Foster care, social workers
• Parents, grandparents, nannies, babysitters (+ 10 years old)
• Construction, general workplace