Posts Tagged ‘Campbell’
CPR Classes near Fremont, CA
Date: October 19th, 2013
Time: 1pm -4pm
The American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED certification class covers CPR for infants, children, & adults, choke-saving, and how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). This course is for renewing, re-certification, or initial students.
Next to USPS, across street Diddams
545 Meridian Avenue, Suite E
San Jose, CA 95126
Phone: (408) 724-9985
Anyone can take the American Heart Association Heartsaver First-Aid course with no medical training experience!
This class covers: Basic First Aid training, life threatening first-aid emergencies, bleeding control, allergic reaction, poisoning, environmental emergencies.
We recommend this course to the following audience:
• Child care providers (EMSA approved)
• Teachers (clear credentials), camp counselors, coaches
• Fitness trainers & personal trainers (ACE, NASM, ISSA, AFAA)
• Foster care, social workers
• Parents, grandparents, nannies, babysitters (+ 10 years old)
• Construction, general workplace