Posts Tagged ‘ACLS Certificate’
American Heart Association ACLS Certificate Class
Do you need an ACLS Class? It can be quite hard to find an ACLS class that you can get done fast. Therefore, we offer ACLS eLearning Classes.
How does it work? This class has 2 steps, online and in class for the skills testing.
How to complete the ACLS Class:
1. Register for a skills testing date.
2. After you register, we will send you a link for payment.
3. After you pay for the class, we will email you the key to get started.
4. You complete the online course at your convenience.
5. Print out your online certificate and bring with you to the skills testing.
6. You will leave class with the American Heart Association ACLS card.
The skills testing is about 1 hour long. And you will leave the class with your ACLS Certification card from the American Heart Association.
For more information and to register click here: http://www.sanjosecprcertification.com/schedule/aha-acls-elearning/
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/SanJoseCprCertification
San Jose CPR Certification
Next to USPS, across street Diddams
545 Meridian Avenue, Suite E
San Jose, CA 95126
Phone: (408) 724-9985