San Jose ACLS Class by the American Heart Association
ACLS Classes in Other Cites: SF ACLS Classes, Concord ACLS Classes, Berkeley ACLS Classes
||San Jose - American Heart Association ACLS Certification
The American Heart Association AHA ACLS eLearning class is taught in two parts and is for ACLS renewal, recertification, or first time students.
The total price for this course is $260 ($110 to the American Heart Association and $150 for the skills testing). Be careful since there are many scams on the internet offering “online ACLS classes” which are not accepted anywhere in San Jose. You must take an official American Heart Association ACLS course to receive proper certification.
Steps to Complete this Course
1. Go to this website: www.onlineaha.org
2. Sign up for ACLS Part 1 (Course number 90-1405).
3. Pay the AHA $110 for this class. Course takes 6-10 hours.
4. Print out eLearning completion certificate.
5. Bring to class along with $150 (cash or check)
6. The testing portion takes about an hour.
About American Heart Association
• You will get the ACLS card on the day of the class.
• We don’t cancel ACLS courses, even if only one person shows.
• You only pay if you attend & you don’t pay until the day of class.
• American Heart Association certification (AHA License CA-20784)
If you cannot make to class.
Email us back if you cannot make it the training, so we can give your seat to someone else. But you only pay for the course if you attend and pass.
ACLS CE Credits
Students who can receive CE/CME/CEHs. Call the AHA for more info about CE credits: 888-242-8883
Free Keychain CPR Mask
When you come to our training classroom, you can receive a free keychain CPR mask ($10 value) by checking in with your mobile phone on Yelp, Foursquare, or Facebook.
San Jose ACLS Classes
An American Heart Association Training Center
545 Meridian Avenue. Suite E
San Jose, CA 95126
Next to Post Office