American Heart Association Blended eLearning Classes
This guide will explain everything you need to know about the American Heart Association Blended eLearning courses.
More questions: 800-470-9026
Unfortunately, every day, people are scammed in the Bay Area by out of state “Online CPR Websites”. These online cpr websites are designed to trick people into thinking they are the American Heart Association. They use tricky slogans like:
- “We follow American Heart Association guidelines”
- “Our program exceeds American Heart Association standards”
- “AHA standards are used in the training”
- “Get your online card in 5 minutes, no boring practice sessions.”
- You would not be learning the skills. The online classes do not offer any practice with an instructor.
- The card you receive would not be accepted for any type of job.
- The course would be a waste of time and money since the card is not valid.
Blended eLearning Classes
The American Heart Association has developed blended eLearning courses. These courses are composed of an online training and testing portion along with a practice session and skills testing session with an authorized American Heart Association instructor. After completing all portions, the student will receive the official American Heart Association certification card that is valid for two years. The card is the exact same one as if you took the full classroom session.
How this process works
- Register and take the AHA Blended eLearning course (start and stop as needed).
- Attend a 1 hour skills testing session with a local American Heart Association instructor.
- Receive the official American Heart Association card on the day of your class.
How do I register?
Safety Training Seminars is an official American Heart Association Training Center and we offer these AHA online blended eLearning classes on just about every day of the week. Here is a guide that will help you find a class fast. We offer these courses in Rancho Cordova, Concord, Manteca, San Francisco, San Jose, Redwood City, Berkeley, and Dublin.
AHA Classes for Medical Professionals in San Jose
I have not taken the online portion yet and I would prefer to take the regular BLS Class.
You can register here: BLS CPR Classes
Or call us for more information about American Heart Association blended elearning courses: 800-470-9026